I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center. ~ Kurt Vonnegut ~
Search This Blog
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
When All is Quiet....
When all is quiet...i search for words
When all is quiet...I yearn to write
When all is quiet...i look within ---- deep within
When all is quiet...my labored breathing finds rest
When all is quiet...i find placement within my ending
When all is quiet...i transpire and turn
When all is quiet...noise becomes profound
When all is quiet...the speck of existence unravels
When all is quiet...the wholeness of being pixelates
When all is quiet...i am here
---------------------
Here i am.
_____________
I am in need of writing something. I need to find words. I believe i have them, but the transformation from thought to word is not fluid; and hence i choose not.
I am hesitant in my words this evening, I am hesitant of my naiveté
I am cognizant yet undermined by my lack thereof
I am in awe of surrounding beauty, kindness and innocence.
I am now filling the quiet with uplifting noise ~~~ the front door opens, the children run up the stairs, take off their jackets from the cold and begin their story of this evening.
Thanks for listening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment