Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

here is a week in review via pictures.  

Sunday, January 15, 2012: Today, I painted a couple of pictures to hang by my new desk in the office. 





Saturday, January 14, 2012: John has been working on finishing the office.  Today, he finished staining the desk drawer fronts.  He chose a really cool looking blue to go against the dark mahogany stain. 


Friday, January 13, 2012: My friend and I went out for a wonderful dessert. 


Thursday, January 12, 2012: This evening, Lucy and I went out on a coffee date.  She had hot chocolate, we played cards and we laughed until our bellies ached.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012: Typical day.  Today, I took a picture of Lucy practicing her piano


Tuesday, January 10, 2012: Sidney and I took advantage of the unusual warmth and went to Lake Minnetonka in search of trains.  We didn't find any, but we enjoyed the morning outside.





Monday, January 9, 2012: Sidney and I playing around with my IPhoto app on the Mac.  We sent this picture to John telling him that Aliens will be attacking soon


Sunday, January 8, 2012: 19 years of marriage.  Orchid greeting me in the morning. Thai dinner out that evening.

No comments: