Today, I received some news from a friend that left me a bit startled. I reflected for a moment and committed to the fact that my world is just too small.
I write about sitting in a new office or my desire to bake. Simple in structure.
My world is relative to where I am at. My awareness is keen but not prominent. My momentary existence surrounds 3 pre-teen/teenage kids and a baby. We are healthy, we are happy, we live in suburbia.
When I discuss World issues with my children, they add in only so much as possible. It is not relative to their immediate presence.
Blogs are directed at realities: death, toddling children, aging parents, chronic illness, despair, abuse, hope, even blinded environment. Slants from this issue to that issue.
This blog is relative. It has to be something. It is what I know.
I look at this Blog and the 'relativeness' clearly is narrowed. Presently, it is uncomplicated. I am not in pursuit of something different; but acknowledging that this life is far from trauma, controversy, and/or pain. I shall ride this wave for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment