Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Change is Inevitable

Sometimes when change happens, the reaction is a simple, "Well, I didn't see that coming."  Sometimes, we don't even notice it.  Other times, we sit and wait for it. Change is inevitable they say. It is constant.

I watch change within the human condition.  I watch it slowly ripple from it's dawn.
"It's beginning to change, isn't it?" I ask of a friend - feeling our conversation akin to something Pooh Bear and Piglet might share.  "Yes. Change is inevitable." 

Our sight is keen to this change. This progression.  This affect of instinctive human form.  We write about the change we see; in a quickened pace, they might look back and all looks okay.  From a distance, the visual is blurred and changed and the mind's image is altered.

We watch the continuum of condition and smile at our novelty.

We will change - slower than the rest, but we will change.  Our lives have been brought together and i gently nudge my friend to continue...for change is inevitable.......they say.

No comments: