Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

A New Sign

I had to get rid of the "Im Busy Too" post...but, ironically, I have been too busy to do it :)

So, i have a moment to take advantage within the spectrum.

When John and I were younger models of ourselves, we innocently hoped upon hope and existed within a persistent alignment of (blinded) freedom.

A stolen moment:

"I am thinking it's a sign, that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images
and
when
We kiss they're perfectly aligned
And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like
puzzle pieces from the clay

They will see us waving from such great heights, 'come down now,' they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,'
but we'll stay... "


And yet - the instant is gone.

we dream, we grow, we continue....

we swim, we tread, we hold our breath....

we lay our heads down within the break of a new day, and no longer take advantage.

we see eachother, the time ticks, he slips away and ....there in the window i stand

deep inside, we are confined - but in truth, want to wave our hand and cry freedom.


One day, within another blink, this time will be noted as a "younger models of ourselves." i fly in thought, will there be consequences? I ask.

At the moment, i breath....

thanks for listening

No comments: