
This morning I was able to get away for a few hours while my children stayed home, having the run of the house. 'School' was not necessarily a pressed subject as I kissed them on the foreheads, goodbye.
During my visit, I called home to check in. My middle child answered the call. "Perry is organizing the play room and Lucy and I are doing science! Right now, we are working with honey and toilet paper.." As he began to go into detail, i interrupted, "Actually, spare me the details, just tell me that everything is going okay?" And it was....all okay.
I came home to my two youngest, still in the bathroom, explaining their 'science experiment.'
"This one has coffee grounds, and this one has a milk dud in it and this one has glue, while this one has sparkly lotion in it and all of them have yellow and green food coloring." When i mentioned that we had spanish olives in the fridge, the middle child bolted.
Science??? All in the name of science (laugh).
No comments:
Post a Comment