These are all the lego creations
I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center. ~ Kurt Vonnegut ~
Search This Blog
Saturday, March 12, 2011
10 Years
Two Avenson brothers share 10 years between them. Personally speaking, I think this is really cool! 10 years and 24 hours. Born a day apart. Last night, we had a duel bday party. We have done this for 2 years now and it is a perfect compliment to the two boys. We had family over for an evening of celebration and piano recital. I had decorated the table in bright colors and a basket of legos for each guest. I gave them each 5 minutes to build 'something' and then describe what you had just built. We ended up with a cornfield, a robot factory, Target Field/football stadium- with all inclusive concession stand, a station with uber cool sun shield, an idiot launcher, a BLUE bridge over River Kwai as well as others. Grandmas carrot cake complimented the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
You are an amazingly creative woman.
Katie, what is your relationship to Shelly??
Post a Comment