Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Spontaneous Blimp

I have to seize these moments for there are far too many that present and as i file away the thought with the accompanied, "I will write about that later tonight when it is quiet," I never do.

So, the race is on; as it always is. Sidney is in his chair taking his last bites and I will be summoned into my rightful court. But the thoughts are sporadic, fast and fleeting and if not harnessed; they will fade from view. These prominent thoughts will be eluded and sadly, thoughts of dishes, stories, clean up and kids will mark with territorial strength.

So, what is this about.

Words.

I love words.

I love how a good author will encapsulate a simple feeling or thought within a rainbow or letters, producing a symphony of sound in my mind. I love the way words sound. I love placement of the tongue, i love syllables, I succumb to the force of the well trained mind.

Time has yielded this experience.

Words I love to say:
Circuitous
Loquacious
Endoplasmic Reticulum
Provexity

Phrase: Verbal Gymnastics

Now in overtime.
Thanks for listening.

No comments: